As you might know, masturbating can have a lot of benefits. From enhancing your health, decreasing your stress level, to improving your sleep and productivity, masturbating is not something that you should be ashamed of. Although the subject itself remains to be a taboo in many countries and communities, the act itself is undoubtedly beneficial in a lot of ways. Which is why you should keep reading if you are curious in what helpful tips that we will provide to you regarding masturbation. Meanwhile, you can head over here if you wish to purchase a sex toy or a vibrator of your own at Secret Cherry.
What is the difference between various forms of masturbation?
Here’s a rundown of the most prevalent forms of masturbation and how they usually make you feel. But keep in mind that this will differ among individuals.
- Clitoral: While most individuals interact with their clit with their fingers, vibrators and other gadgets may also provide enjoyment during solitary play. You’ll experience a tingling feeling throughout your body and in your head as you orgasm.
- Vaginal: During solo play, you may enter your vagina with your fingers or a vibrator. Your vaginal walls would pulse as the sex toy penetrates further into your body.
- Anal: Anal play may be done with your fingers or a sex toy (for a deeper penetration). You may experience a strong need to urinate just before orgasming, which is just the spasms surrounding your anal sphincter.
- Combo: This is just a matter of personal choice. You may engage with your vagina as well as clitoris with both hands, or a sex toy and your fingers. Whenever you massage your clitoris and vaginal — particularly the G-spot — simultaneously, you’ll have an intense orgasm that may cause convulsions or even ejaculation.
- Erogenous zones: During solo play, you may massage, grab, twist, squeeze, or tug at your breasts, thighs, ears, collar, and other body areas. When you play with these locations, referred to as erogenous zones, you might get wonderful feelings all over your body.
How to Begin
Masturbation does not always have to result in orgasm. However, if you’re in the mood for an endorphin surge, there are several techniques you can do to assist your body in achieving the ultimate orgasm.
Create a relaxing atmosphere. The environment may make a major difference in whether you have a nice solo session or not. To set the atmosphere, dim the lights, drink some wine, and listen to soothing music.
Add some lubricant. When you’re excited, your body naturally lubricates itself, making masturbation considerably smoother and more enjoyable. However, sometimes this isn’t enough (or it doesn’t happen at all!). To improve your enjoyment, have a tube of lubrication handy.
Allow your thoughts to go wild. It may seem obvious, but just thinking about that beauty you met last week might get you turned on. Allow your imagination to wander to persons or circumstances that make you feel tingly.
Don’t rush. Masturbation does not need to be rushed. Experiment with different ways and bide your time to appreciate all of your body’s feelings.
Erogenous zones should be explored. Engaging with your erogenous zones, such as your breasts, ears, or thighs, may send pleasure sparks throughout your whole body.
More articles like this here.